So. Much. Walking!

 I've been walking a lot, generally speaking, over the last month or so. Like this week was one of the worst worst worst weeks in terms of walking in recent days, at only 70k steps a week, and that would have been one of the better weeks for the rest of the year save for the last month or two.

I've been averaging 20k steps and 9-12 miles a day walking wise, and that's from walking around town for shopping, going on my evening walks, walking to friends' place, and hikes etcetera. Just chill walking and spending the day really and of course one would ideally have other people to do the walking with for some of those circumstances, but even without, it's not a big deal. Just walk, it's the easiest, most chill physical workout / hobby one can have. Not to mention with with the impending recession that everybody keeps talking about but I imagine that won't end up coming, it's the right to do in this economic climate.

So yeah, for my legs and body and cardiac health, I'm in one of the tippest toppest walking shapes I've ever been. Now only if I could get myself to do resistance training and abs and arms like I used to, and we'll find that one's gotten themselves in the category of regular adult human being who has their shit mostly together. Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.