Work emptiness is getting rough, I should take some time off

 This is something I've complained in these pages far too often, and always on a schedule it seems like, but here it is, here's that time of the year. Here. We. Go.

I've been feeling extremely unmotivated, tired and empty at work, and have been getting basically nothing done. And I've even stopped pretending to care about the whole situation, which is not a great place to be. I gotta find myself something to get motivated again, light that fire and get it going, because otherwise I'm rocking' the whole thing and I was actually getting quite career-oriented, if I may say so myself.

So yeah, there's a lot of work to do, and I gotta do it, and make myself motivated enough to look into it, instead of just sleeping and chilling and not doing much.

Dear gods, gimme the strength and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.