Pike Brewing Company

 ND and I went to Pike Brewing Company last weekend when we were at Pike Place Market. I didn't get any beers there but he did.

I love how large the place is and how it's a museum to beer. A bit unfortunate you can't go through all the samples like in a museum but nevertheless that's pretty great. The vibe was straight out of a bar from late nineties early oughties, and I don't mind that.

The crowd was mostly tourists, which is to be expected, but I could see them organize trivia nights and what not and have a regular crowd come in too. Though of course I wouldn't have encountered them on Thursday evening.

There was not much sunlight or view of the sea, but honestly I didn't mind the 'underground bunker' vibe either. With lots of friends and lots of sours and IPA's to try, it's unlikely any trip here would be a major disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.