Review: Danbo Ramen

 I finally went to Ramen Danbo the other day with ND and SB and it was an achievement, for a place so close to me and such highly rated to have not been visited for so long.

We got quite lucky with the reservation, and got seated right as we walked in, because of how the timings worked.

I ordered the vegetarian ramen with um tomato, I want to say, base. I got the thin noodles, didn't realize they were the ones you got by default, I'd have preferred thick noodles, oh well something to consider the next time around. I love that you can choose the noodle thickness as well as how thick the soup is and how rich it is. Also the spice level.

In terms of taste and texture, it was pretty great, loved the thick rich soup that I ended up not finishing. The slices of tofu were tasty and soft. The noodles were too thin but that's on me, should have ordered the thick noodles.

It was a pretty great noodle experience. Was it the best Ramen I've ever had? No. Was it one of the better ones I had? Most definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.