General state of various things and I don't feel like doing all that matters

 sometimes there's so many crises of other people that I had to deal with that my issues -- which truth be told aren't that big, like my biggest issue at hand is that I'm not motivated at work and I haven't cleaned my living room in a few weeks -- don't seem big in comparison and I'm not bothered to do anything about them but also the massive tragic situations other people find themselves in stresses me out and often immobilizes me not in like I can't move or work but I think man the world is such a crazy wild place and i don't know if it's really the right time to work or vacuum my living room and so on and so forth and no progress and so there's houseflies in my apartment I don't think it's related to me not vacuuming recently, it can't possibly be the case, and besides they also appeared this time of the last year, what a weird co-incidence, now I'm wondering if those large houseflies are seasonal and appear only around August/September if everything else is checked and cleaned etcetera? really though I'm getting a bit anxious about everything related to work becuase the lziness I've been displaying has been outstanding and I really really need to come up with a deliverable soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.