Cubin' up and haulin' cube

After seeing ND spend almost two weeks in the USA on a 20L backpack, packed using travel cubes, I figured I'd order a set for myself as well. In the past, as regular readers of the blog know, I tried doing organized packaging for travel using massive gallon bags and it was like pretty great, except packing them back in is a bit of a hassle and also because they're supposed to be airtight, it gets messed up after you start using up the bags. And it looks kinda wretched having all those plastic bags around.

The cubes arrived earlier today. They are lightweight, feel sturdy, and are quite portable. They were all folded and tucked in nicely in the smallest of the bags, which means they won't take too much space even if I were to carry all of them. And there's a laundry bag, something I've wanted for a really long time in my travels, AND a shoe bag, how much better can this get!?!

So yeah, I'm quite eager and excited to be traveling with those cubes, the next journey will be eastwards with those cubes in. I'm confident it'll be grand, thanks to those cubes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.