Chipotle lunch and dinner, lazy writing, volunteer-intelaken walk, tired and out of energy, convo with home, friend crisis [Tue 23]

 Got up tired and groggy because there was a 6am meeting, didn't do anything the entire goddamn day workwise and well...at least I didn't waste time on stupid websites, but I wasn't super productive either. Saw that chipotle had a BOGO deal after answering a couple of questions, so got two bowls of chipotle rice, had one for lunch. Is it me or are they putting in a lot less rice these days, because I remember literally being unable to finish a serving back in the day, but now it's like just about enough to be filling. After work my head started hurting and I got super tired for no good reason other than the caffeine addiction situation, so I tried sleeping it off for like an hour and then went for a walk to volunteer park and interlaken park. It was one of the most half-hearted walks I've ever had in recent memory, but on the other hand, the fact that I did it despite my mood makes me proud.

In the evening did some lazy writing, not at all met my expectations. Did some light work. Was so tired and unmotivated and confused. Then family called and talked to them for a long time. Then a good friend of mine called with a big big crisis that they revealed the nature of only an hour and a half into the conversation, encouraged them and said good things and made them feel good etcetera. For dinner I had cold chipotle, a couple of spoonfulls of it and it was fine, I didn't want to eat it.

The one shit thing I did is didn't brush or floss before going to bed. Also didn't pray during the day, gotta change that.

Otherwise, this was a low-energy day that could have gone better but I didn't mind the direction it took either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.