Pizza lunch, volunteer-interlaken walk in the killer sun, volunteer trip, TJ"s grocery, latenight bar trip and hang, smokes and political talks with AKS, smoothie dinner [Thu 25]

 I write this on the following saturday because I couldn't be assed to write this on the very same day (also because I knew there were more things to be done). On friday I tried guys I really tried but my body really very much didn't want me to and made me go to bed at you won't believe it, 9pm, which would have been the ideal bedtime for me over the week but no during weekend when I promised friends I'd go out to have fun I go AWOL and in bed so freakin' early it's quite wild. In any case. Here. We. Go!

For lunch I had pizza. The leftover cold pizza from the day before, like some people know, cold pizza is not at all bad, it's a thing of its own and I don't mind it. Also heating pizza in a pan takes forever and 'does things' to the pie, and I don't have a microwave. Didn't want to use the airocoker which I do have because it's too powerful and it dehydrates everything.

In the afternoon I went for a walk, to Interlaken and the Volunteer, or the other way round, I forget, but it was really really hot, I was very much not feeling like completing the walk, and so ready to throw up. It took me way longer than it usually takes because of the temperatures and the motivation. It was bad people. I was reading James Acaster's scrapes book on the way, so that got me through most of it.

On the way back went into Trader Joe's and got some staples like fruits and tea, no bread or eggs because there was not enough space in the paper bags and also I was not feeling like carrying a lot. Also bought TJ's chilly and sesame seeds snack, which I mention specifically because I'll write a review of it. After hearing about capers for a bazillion years, also bought capers though I have absolutely no clue what to do with them.

After coming back, I wrote a bunch in these pages, watched tv, and made kefir banana and sugar smoothie with cocoa powder and litchi flavoring. It was a killer, really and quite filling as well. Should do those drinks more often for dinner considering how much kefir I make. Really hope they're healthy though hahah.

At night, around 10.30, headed out of the house, went to AKS's, outside, we walked all the way to the Hula area, found a bar, spent an hour and half talking and chatting most of which involved me complaining about life. Walked back, didn't want to go to ChaCha's because I was not really feeling it, so we went to his place, smoked up and I talked a bunch on Nepali politics. Came back, ate some chocolate, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.