I wasn't wrong: the most disgusting tea

As I've written in the previous posts, I like to drink tea three teabags at a time because it doesn't feel right to just one bag in a cup. So I used to do three green teabags per cup, the trader joe's green tea. And it was disgusting, really really nasty, so very bitter and no hint of flavor, not even the vaguest, and it hurt my head and hurt my tongue and messed up my mood.

I figured the white pomegranate tea was awesome, and figured the green tea would be similar, but that didn't end up working.

It wasn't just me either. I was talking to the cashier at TJ's and we got talking about our love for the various teas and we agreed how good the pomegranate white tea was and how awful the green tea was, what a stinker of an experience it is etcetera. My opinions were validated! Looked it up online, and there too people were complaining about there green tea. So that makes sense.

Gotta remember to never ever ever buy those from TJ"s again. Still have to finish the pack I do have though. Ugh, it's gonna be a choreee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.