I might have dia-beetus

 I get thirsty a lot sometimes. Like in restaurants I will drink literally ten glasses sometimes. Though to be fair I can go pretty long without drinking water too. And often I will need to go pee literally every fifteen minutes. Probably from all the water drinking I did earlier. People will get fed up and annoyed and tired about how often I gotta go. Plus my energy levels flunctuate pretty wildly and when I'm high or otherwise not in full control of my faculty, I'll eat lots and lots of sugar. And also my mood swings a lot when I'm hungry and tired and often I can barely make myself get out of the bed. Both my parents have diabetes and one of my parent has it pretty bad. I'm not in the perfect shape of my life and while I do walk like a lot lot I'm perhaps not doing enough physical activities to keep the typeII in check. We did a blood test with my parents' kit in Nepal in January, and it showed I was pre-diabetic, so it's concerning and I might have diabeetus now, gotta take care of my blood sugar now and not let it go too low lest it collapse my mood and my consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.