Review: Regent Cafe

 This will be quick because I didn't actually eat anything there but probably going to get dinner in the future.

The ambience is that of a casual cafe, and the prices are not outrageous, so that's already two tick ticks in my book. The servers are really young, almost like high school students, so it was kinda' funny. They also have a chinese bakery where I got the mooncake from, the only item I ordered besides ginger beer. The mooncake was great. WC ordered pork fried rice and chinese fried wings and he liked them both. Apparently they've also got red bean bun and egg yolk bun so I'm thinking there's going to be quite a few visits to this place just for the pastries if nothing else. Perhaps in the mornings they're going to have the items more fresh, because later in the day I imagine they get a bit more stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.