So now I have caffeine withdrawals

 As I've written in these pages, I've gotten addicted to tea in recent days, drinking three even four bags of coffee in a cup or two. It gives me a big shot of energy in the afternoon and takes my mood remarkably high. On the downside, my mood is very suppressed in the morning when I don't want to drink tea, and on days such as today when I avoid drinking tea or I don't want to. I feel sleepy, tired and have a terrible headache. So yeah, over the course of two or three weeks, I've gone from not consuming caffeine in any form whatsoever to having caffeine withdrawals. The good news is I can time the withdrawal with getting out of the house listening to podcast so it's highly suppressed, and I'll get over it in a matter of a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.