Some questions that can't be answered

What is consciousness?

Does this <insert clothing item here> make me look fat?

Why the heck was the cutie from earlier today who I thought was with a guy but was eyeing her anyway, eyeing me back and what are my options there exactly, man I sure hope I see her again?

What's the deal with that random lady from the other day who 'wanted to get lunch' with me, and should I be worried about our lunch hang?

Will ebay ever refund me for my undelivered sensor?

What is life, if full of care, you have no time to stand and stare?

Why does superman wear underpants OUTSIDE his trousers?

Did the girl from the other day leave because I was too curious, or did she leave because she was disappointed, or do I have no place in this story?

Why the fuck are the command hook things in my apartment falling all of a sudden, all at the same time, for no clear reason?

"Who let the dogs out?"

Will I ever start baking now that I have all the supplies I'll ever need, or was that merely an excuse?

What the fuck does one use saffron on?

Is "not interested in anything long-distance, tell me when you're in the same town as me" a polite rejection, or a real thing?

How many roads must a man cross?

What was in the box in Pup Fiction?

If 42 is the answer, what's the question again?

Will I ever get around to reading all those books loaded up in my ebook reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.