Everything's wild and I'm not yet feeling right, so most half-assedness here

 I'm writing this just for the sake of writing, most 'personal discipline' has been thrown out of the window because I can't seem to focus or get anything right, wakeups have been quite so late, nothing seems right. We had people in our house, great to be hosting them, nice catching up after them, and then I got very anxious for several hour. Now after many hours of reddit and twitter I feel much better, which is a problem because that's the problem meditation solves. Basically I've reverted into being a no-good goon, need to pull back from this.

Ate so many cookies too.

There's nothing good I have to say, pardon the interruption of this week in my life. Have been helping sister applying to grad school, the news coming in is insane, and there's usual confusion about the status of life. Alas.

Haven't caught up with friends in a long time, the projects have all been put on hold, just let me sleep well, maaaan. I'm probably gonna smoke a big one before going to sleep tonight as well. Three more posts and I'm all set. What will I write about, owh shit, there's only so much bullshit one can pull, no.

In any case, I will be back, I promise, and this is just a temporary interruption. At least I'm still writing, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.