Travels travels travels and other plans

 Since I'm feeling extremely not motivated lately, who know why but the sleep is probably ninety percent of it, fuck all that what's happened with my body in recent weeks, I'll bore you with the upcoming plans etcetera. What's even happening alas.

So thinking of traveling to Nepal and Japan and the Ph and possibly even malaysia -- after watching the so popular Tata Yong song from the mid-2000's -- postcov. Buuut by then, if everything goes well, with the great blessings of the various trillions of the gods around, if my visa application is in process it will be difficult and inadvisable to do international travels. Which is fine I guess, I'll go to puerto ricco, seattle, cali, hawaii, wherever everybody is. Need to chill with KP and checkout their friend anyway, dunno what's up with that.

That's that, thinking of taking the bus or train something to Philly and DC so I may be able to take my boozes the ones I brewed with me. See where it'll go, it's a bit tricky. Travel plans for Feb and March, hoping the numbers are going down and significantly so. Don't understand who it is that's going out and about, letting their guards down and getting infected...at THIS goddamn phase of the pandemic. Like I can't imagine somebody being, you know what I've suffered for almost a year, and no more even though the rest of the world is shut down, I'll go out and about and cause great potential long-term damage to myself and my family for no good outcome, yeah that's exactly what I need right now. So weird, annoying. ugh.

And that's about it, really. Hope the visa situation works out, it'll give be a little breather to make plans and explore hobbies, etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.