I'm being grumpy this evening, so tired, it's probably the gigglies that did it, shouldn't have done that

This is just like whatever, words after words, most will go nowhwhere, nonsensical and aimless much like one's writing career. How hard must it be for new parents yeesh don't want to imagine that's not a place to be there. Somebody told me I was flirting with them, implied rather and I didn't know what the correct response was so I said a bunch of things that sounded really funny in my head, but they haven't replied to me yet and it's been two days now so we all know what's up then.


I had a little bit of the gigglies last night, 2 in the morning, because it was so hard to sleep, it was hopeless I had to force myself into getting some sleep at least, the grogginess and short of temper I have right now may be the result of that. The least surprising thing it would be, because of course, that's how I'm going to get rewarded for sleeping well. They say it doesn't have a hangover but a big fat lie that is which nobody will ever believe. Now I'm feeling better as I write, I guess I could do my third meditation for the day but it's so late and I'm tired and sick of various things, so I'll just sleep alright. Sleep's going to come today, as long as I don't desperately worry, scaring myself out of it. Just be friends with it. Never thought I'd be in these territories again. At least it's not been two weeks. Yet, anyway. And then there's the weekend when I can catch up.

All is not lost.


I'm just being a drama queen.
 

Back to regular scheduled programming it will be very soon, but for now, I shall sleep. Sayonara and g'day, m'ssrs and madames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.