So the other day I got a pretty good compliment

The other night, the morning of the new year, I was talking to friend KP after a very very long time. Time had changed us, who we were as people, our dreams desires aspirations, our maturity and interests. What remained the same was the chemistry. Or did I completely misread the situation, because it's not difficult to amuse drunk people?

In either case, they gave me a great compliment: I haven't laughed this hard in a very very long time, and my cheeks hurt a lot. To which I said, you should be glad it's just your cheeks that's laughing. TO which they started laughing harder. And I said, no no no, that's not a joke, it doesn't make sense, why would like your sexparts hurt by laughing too much, don't laugh at that, it's not funny, laugh at the real thing okaaaay.

Ah well. Every day's a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.