Foolproof dinner party icebreakers

"Is it just me or does anybody else think they should broadcast nobel prize ceremony like Miss Universe? Oh, well more people should watch it then!"

"How many of you think Paaras did it, show of hands"

"Do you think people will vote for somebody from that dating show from youtube, Blind Date, some day, to be the Prime Minister or something?"

"Yeah well they say if you go to this place near Garidhara and pay them 4000Rs. they can get you a visa interview within six months, everyone I know who's paid there has gotten the interview on time!"

"I think the US tourist visa thing is a scam, don't know anybody who's gotten one!"

"There are some people who like to have all those fancy cheeses at parties for snacks, and it would have  been me if anybody had told me all there was gonna be was Lays"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.