Quinoa, veggie and fried eggs lunch, friend photos, Daiso trip, USPS, Ian's Pizza and groceries at Viet Wah, random letter, footstool finally, interlaken-volunteer loop, the reed curtain [Wed 3]

For lunch I had the yum quinoa which tasted like coconut, with the spinach veggie and fried eggs. Later in the day a friend sent me a bunch of pics they'd gotten taken from a professional and it was really nice, man maybe I should get photos taken from a professional too?

After work I went to Daiso, walked my way there, it was extremely tolerable, considering the temperatures had chilled down. Bought myself a literal fucktonne of spice jars and a reed curtain, among other things. Command hooks too. Bummer story about those goddamn hooks, they gave away the same goddamn day and everything started falling at the same time, my life felt like it was ending which was ridiculous because otherwise i was doing quite well.

After putting back stuff from Daiso at home, I wrote IA her birthday letter (card again from Daiso), dropped it at the USPS where a lady asked to hang out with me for lunch and I said yes, because she was nice and much older which means I was not being approached, and I can definitely handle low-pressure situations like that very well.

On the way back from USPS I got a slice at Ian's Pizza, I've reviewed it two posts before, but the summary is: meh, it's alright for the price. Went to Viet Wah after that, got myself a few veggies and spices, indomie and the stepstool which makes my life so goddamn better, I've written about that on this blog, there must be a place to search for it surely, it's a 10x improvement on my kitchen organization situation.

After getting back, I chilled for a bit, went on the Interlaken-Volunteer walking loop. In the evening tried t setup the reed curtain as a door curtain, it fell down. Then tried setting up as decoration, that too didn't work. I'm thinking of doing something else with it, will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.