It rains, finally, Quinoa scrambled eggs veggies and tahini lunch, Volunteer-interlaken loop, concert, unexpected Peep Show, amazing self-invented tacos for dinner [Thu 4]

The meditation and praying is going well, by the way, just a reminder, thanks to life, man I'm in a pretty good shape, despite some random bouts of anxiety that I don't understand the origins of. Maybe it's the general malaise that is pushing me to do greater and better things, never be satisfied with what you have because that's what breeds lack of progress and ambition etecetera?

It rained in the morning and the temperatures really cooled and I was so happy crazy excited about the future. I write this three days later, and now we have temperatures back in the mid to high eighties which has been bumming me out slight, but things will get better, I have faith and besides when have they not.

For lunch I had the Quinoa with scrambled eggs and veggies with tahini added to it.

Didn't feel like walking, felt gloomy and tired a bit for whatever reason, but pushed myself to go on a walk anyway, and did the volunteer-interlaken loop, standard, and felt much better after, I've been loving my standard v-i loop, also the arb addition to is letting me explore crazy exciting opportunities in terms of walking, more on that in the coming days. There was a concert at the park, as is standard, didn't find it as interesting as I used to.

Saw a random reference to Peep Show on one of the poles on the way back, took a pic, weird right?

In the evening I had the standard Asian fusion taco that I've written much about, lots of cheese, because I needed to finish them. Wrote a lot in the evening as well, and slept at a decent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.