I threw a bag of oreos in the trash, aka sugar makes me anxious and stressed

 I bought a packet of Joe's Joe's, their off-brand Oreos yesterday, and ate a few pieces yesterday. And a few more earlier today.

The entire day I was anxious and gloomy for no reason. Even though every other circumstance was exactly like what has been happening for the last many weeks, I felt a little different. Tired and worried about the world, for no good reason. Anxious, stressed, afraid. Of who knows what.

Anyway I thought about it, and how the only thing that'd been different was the Oreos and realized you know what, sugar isn't that great to my mind. It makes me anxious and stressed and it's not healthy in general.

So with more than half of the contents remaining, I dumped the bag of biscuits in the trashbag. Because I'm over it. Yes, summer is for sweet stuff but that kinda' sweet I ain't supporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.