Nosleep, subway lunch, TJ's grocery, Barboza ChaChas, volun-laken loop, farewell to PK before he leaves for Nepal [Mon 1]

I'm writing this the next day.

The night was spent working and not getting nay sleep. It's possible the kombucha I drank late night on Sunday may have caused be to lose sleep, or the stress from work, or something entirely different that I didn't think much about. Regardless, I worked all night long, skipped all the day meetings, signed in and out throughout the day, and tried to get naps here and there. The work is progressing and I'm doing great things, but I'm not where I need to be at.

For lunch I ordered a subway footlong for six bucks sixty, and ate it at Seattle University. It was yummy, and so affordable. One could make the argument that the footlong for less than seven bucks is one of the best deals of our time and apples to apples perhaps possibly even cheaper than making it by yourself. We are blessed for the Subway and for that we must thank all the gods.

After subway I walked around, went to TJ's and got basic supplies including milk bread eggs TP chocolate and very unhealthy snacks.

The walk was quite long and pleasant, did the volunteer-interlaken loop once again. On the way back went to Cal Anderson and hung out with PK who is back form NYC and going to Nepal tomorrow, AKS(e) and PK were there too. We got dinner at Oddfellows, I got the cheesecake. The boys started talking about something lame and boring so I came back home, changed, got my ID and went to meet them.

We later went to Barboza, stayed at the bar on top, PK and I didn't get any drinks, just chatted a bunch. We went to ChaChas downstairs, it was pretty quiet, not many people to talk to, an interesting person I wanted to chat up left before I could reach out.

Went to Sk's place after, chilled a bit, made travel plans, got a single hit from his weed pen, my first weed hit in three weeks maybe four, I felt very very tired. Made plans with PK to party in KTM when I'm there next.

Got home, flossed and brushed and it was sweet bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.