Lazy day, massive taco lunch, podcasts and arboreturm-interlaken-volunteer loop for 4.5 hours, evening writing, Indomie garlic mushroom butter dinner [Fri 5]

 Didn't do much at work, that's what I meant by 'lazy day' not as in, I was lazy etectera because please, let's be real, you're going to find out later in the post that walking 12 miles in four/five hours is anything but lazy, and that too on a friday!

For lunch I had the taco previously mentioned many times, except it was super large, I cooked up two eggs and the veggies were finishing, didn't realize the pile would be so large. Amazing as always, nothing more to add.

In the afternoon I put on a few solid podcasts on the phone including a Quentin Tarantino movie review etcetera. Did my longest Arboretum-Interlaken-Volunteer loop, up to Roy, then to Arb, all the way up to across from the UW stadium, then a quick walk to the tiny islands on the delta, back from there, walk back all the way down to the west exit of arboretum, pick and eat numerous mulberrries on the way, awesome podcast listening once again, get on the Interlaken Blvd, keep walking there and back to the cemetery, then into Volunteer park, two rounds of the park because I really wanted to be at the 27/28k steps territory then walk back.

In the evening I wanted to do something, go out whatever, but nobody reached out to me and truth be told I was a bit tired, hey that's a reasonable thing to happen to somebody, no? So I didn't go out. Instead I made 'pasta' with Indomie, no spices, just garlic mushroom and butter, undercook the noodles and fry with the garlic-onion sauce. It was yum, but I can see why the Italians choose thicker noodles for their dishes and not Indomie. Also, a little bit of cheese, besides the bad batch of my kefir powder cheese, would have been good, yes, stop bothering me, alright?

And that was it, slept at a very decent time because I needed to get up early in the morning for golfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.