Review: Ian's Pizza

This might be a bit unfair to Ian's Pizza, whose pizzas I have enjoyed in the past, and you know they're supposed to one of the better pizzas by the slice in Seattle, which I don't necessarily disagree with. But the thing that gets me is that they're priced like a pizza from a fancy sit-down place, which they're not, they're counter serve with not that great of a vibe.

When I went in there the other day, paid almost seven bucks for the mac n cheese pizza, which by the way was alright, for a slice of pizza that somehow left me hungrier after I'd eaten it (you'll see this repeated in the next review), I was satisfied that they have alright pizzas, but all I could think was, oh man for less than what I just paid, I could get a solid footlong from subway and it'd be so freakin' great and I'd cherish it, and it'd last me almost two meals instead of a third of a meal. That's all I could think of.

After talking to a friend, who told me that 6-7 bucks for a slice of pizza is not that outrageous, maybe my opinion on the matter has tempered, but regardless, I'm not that big of a fan of the Italian bread with cheese to go all-in for a pricey unhealthy unfilling food that I don't vibe with. Decent pizza, unfilling, unsatisfying at an emotional level and wish there was a better situation somewhere. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.