Brown rice and dal lunch, busy at work, TJ's shopping, Interlaken-Volunteer walk, talk with friends vegan sausage and eggs for dinner, latenight work [Thu 15]

 The workday was super productive and busy, as has been happening in recent days.

For lunch I made Brown rice and dal, ate it with the Nepali achar and ghiu. The Brown rice needed a lottt of water, and needed to be cooked in the rice cooker for way longer to be soft and good-tasting. In the past I've had horrible Brown rice but this was actually edible and dare I say tasty.

Went to TJ's for shopping, then did the Interlaken Volunteer round-trip. Talk to JD during it, then NG, felt so socially fulfillied.

For dinner I had vegan sausage and eggs.

Because I couldn't sleep well at night, I got up and worked until 2 in the morning, told my coworkers I'd be late to show up the next day, and started working the following morning at 8.30 instead of the regular 6. It was worth it. Also man I'm working hard at work eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.