Trouble comes with friends, or how I wounded myself in five times in one day

I have very little idea of what I was thinking when I wrote this title, at 11.50 in the evening. Guessing I was super tired and sleepy not thinking straight, and wrote whatever random thought was happening in my head.

Perhaps some of my friends were troubled at the time, and I was worried about that? It's possible, I know somebody very troubled and they're fighting an uphill time spending time in Nepal.

Actually, now I remember what that was.

We went hiking, and I hurt myself in five places. Cut myself on my legs several times when scrambling the brambles in the hike in SLC. The wood was sharp etc and I didn't walk straight. Then in the evening as I was carrying our belongings to the motel room, the knife from inside the plastic bag, which A hadn't packed well tore a long deep line of wound on my thighs. So when trouble came in, it brought along a few other trouble friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.