Late to rise, brunch with a friend, long shameful nap, generating ai images, brown rice fried, troubles sleeping, rainy day [Sat 17]

 Got up at 10.30 in the morning, abouts because I couldn't sleep well the night before. Something's up with my sleep cycle, I go out of Seattle and I'm sleeping like a baby and come home and getting a good night's sleep with decent timing becomes almost impossible. Weird.

Got ready and got brunch with PG and Lost Lake Cafe. Lovely sandwich, great servers, incredible conversation. She's still with Y and I was extremely excited and happy for them to know that they're taking their thing to the next stage, because man he's a good guy and I can't lose him!

Got home, bored, slept for like five hours, it was out of control. TO be fair, it rained all day long and there wasn't much else to do plus insufficient sleep from several days had got me woozy.

After getting up in late afternoon, took care of the plants, and spent several hours generating svarga palace illustrations, posted here couple dozen posts ago.

For dinner I made fried rice with eggs, vegan sausage, brown rice, onions, and the rest, yum yum yum, never thought I'd get along with brown rice so well.

Had trouble sleeping, slept well after half past two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.