Lazy lazy day, Yummy yummy potbelly, talking to family, midday nap that lasts forever, potbelly dinner, missed meetings and plans [Wed 21]

This was one sad longest day of the year ever. By longest day of the year I mean quite literally this was the equinox.

Talked to TD and SB, my family in Netherlands in the morning.

During work I was bored as heck because it was taking forever for something I was trying to do to get done. Looked up 2-for-1 offer for potbelly on sd, ordered it for 1pm and went out to get it. Ate one sandwich right there, yuuuum so good, and ate half of the other one after coming home.

After work I ambled about a bit, tried writing some, and decided to get a short nap because I had a 6PM appointment for a writing thing. Well I ended up napping for like four hours and got up real groggy. So I wasted more time, watched youtube, ate the rest of potbelly, and then uhhh wasted time until falling asleep pretty late.

All I did was sleep and eat, besides work. Didn't write, didn't attend meeting or anything like that. This is what I'm afraid my life my end up like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.