I need to join one of those 'dont stop writing for one hour' groups once more to get my writing mojo back

As you, the reader, will remember, the current mania of written posts on this blog began in 2019 after I started attending this meetup group in Harvard square where we'd sit down and start writing, non-stop, sometimes prompted but often not, for an entire hour. We'd share our output if we cared for it, but that was never my cuppa tea.

The fire that activity lit in me let to a desire to create more, write more, and generate anything, however bad it may be, because the very activity of sitting down to write and putting words on the screen is an achievement very few people go past.

That fire hasn't really burnt out, not yet, and at this pace it's unlikely to ever. But the inspiration has been dying, no, the fiction work has gone significantly and this blog has turned more into a journal of my thoughts and diary entries instead of a place to share my creativity, like I hoped it would become.

I'm member of a couple of such groups in Seattle on the app, but never attended those. Maybe I need to start attending them to light yet another fire of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.