Longest streak of restaurant-going in Seattle? Aka maybe it's not that expensive here after all?

 So the day before yesterday AS(y) and I went to a South Indian restaurant in U District, and I got myself some yummy dosas. The place was not world-class certainly, but it was filling, the flavor was pretty good, and reasonably priced.

Then I went to Lost Lake Cafe, a place where I hadn't really eaten eaten before, with PG whom I met after so long, and had brunch there, yesterday. Again, pretty great place, and is it me or was the place always so reasonably priced because man, getting done with an entree, dessert, tax and tips for 25 buckaroos in Seattle is a steal, particularly on Capitol Hill.

Today AS(y) and I went to get Japanese Ramen in Chinatown, it was pretty decently priced, the noodles were thick and easy to scoop up and the ambience was nice too. Third day in a row.

I don't think I've had a three-day streak of going out to eat in Seattle, so new record, I guess, two years into staying in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.