Figuring out what I *really* want to do

 When I was at his place, Sb asked me what I really wanted to do in my life, and because I was in a constant daze of uhh flying, I gave it some serious thought. I really want to connect different groups of people who would greatly benefit by learning each other's offerings, and increase the total output and efficiency and profits for everybody. If that means I want to be a consultant, or possibly a corporate lobbyist for good causes, so be it. I do really want to do innovation consulting to achieve those gains though.

Unclear how I get there from where I am currently, but at least I gave it a thought and have started on that part of consideration.

Just like how about two years ago the path of personal life choices was begun, and at this point I know exactly what I want even though it's very far from being achieved which sucks but at least there's awareness of the actual desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.