Making Europe travel plans

 One of my favourite hobbies is, it turns out, planning detailed and fanciful travel plans and writing about them here, and doing nothing of the sorts ever. Having said that.

It seems increasingly likely there might be good news with regards to the visa situation towards the end of this year. I'm thinking of taking a month of paid holiday if the visa comes through (or even if it doesn't) or taking several months of unpaid leave, and going on a long-ish backpacking trip across Europe. Mostly to the cheaper places, like Italy and Spain and Portugal, plus the Uk and Netherlands where I know quite a few people. If the folks in Germany will take me in, it wouldn't be the worst idea to visit Deutschland either. I'd meet my cousins, see Europe finally, and really travel you know, instead of like just going to people I know and having them show me around.

It depends though. September has Boston confirmed. October-November will likely see me in VA for Dashain-tihar. The same for Christmas-New Year. And then it's the next year, for which I have no plans besides the PCT plan that was made two years ago that may or mayn't happen because my partners in crime don' seem to be prepared for it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.