I've become a very boring conventional person and it's great

Mediocre white guy? Oh it's my dream to become one someday!

That's all, it is unexciting dull and perhaps uninspired as a young person to aspire to live  regular, conventional life in a house, doing boring projects like have your own little fermentation lab or genetics engineering lab and take care of plants and earthworms and what not, and that was how I thought until...embarrassingly late? I wanted to travel, a lot, see the world, and explore everything there is!

Turns out I'm not really that into the exciting wild stuff, too rich for my blood as they say. I'll join, if you're doing a doobie for example gimme a hit and I'll giggle like a goddamn child for hours sure, but too much beyond that and things get a lot less interesting. I don't have the energy, the commitment to keep at exciting cutting-edge stuff and maaan, do I enjoy the stability of having a place to be in and taking care of my belonings.

I will surely have disappointed the 18 yearold me (not very much because this wasn't new, but still) but yeah I'm into boring traditional conventional things and it's okay by me, this is my life, that's my preference, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.