Productive-ish workday, bhat-dal lunch, afternoon nap, U District visit, amazing apartment, Indian restaurant, walk in the park and UW, trouble sleeping [Fri 16]

 The workday was productive-ish. ON one hand I figured out the root cause of all my problems. On the other hand, I got stuck with something really stupid and couldn't figure out a way to fix it so it's pending until Monday.

For lunch I had bhat and dal from the day before, it was actually pretty good, better than the day before even.

Because I hadn't gotten enough sleep in the morning, too a 4-hr nap in the afternoon. As you can imagine, that is awful because I didn't get my steps and also messed up my sleep cycle.

In the evening went to AS(y)'s place, on the 12th floor of an amazing U-District building where the scenery was fantastic. Literally, the view is something I've fantasized I'd have as an adult. So good. We spent time on the roof chatting and taking pics, went on a short walk, then went to the Indian restaurant where we had dosas. Decently priced, cash-discount, and tasted pretty great, nothing worth complaining about.

Returned to A's place because I needed to clean my cloths, chilled a bit, and walked around UW campus. Got all the way to the UW stop, took the train home and tried sleeping. Couldn't. Really really couldn't. Fell asleep at 2.30 or 3 in the morning, which doesn't bode well for my biological clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.