The amazon delivery situation

 This is a little bit of a silly anecdote. The amazon people dropped off my delivery on the ground floor with a photo of the delivery and left. And I couldn't find the boxes, or the location. I was confused for a bit, and then sure that it was stolen. Out of desperation I emailed the building manager asking if they might know where the location from the photo could be, and they suggested I check the laundry room. And it was there! Turns out delivery people consider our laundry room to be mail room!

Which is all the better in my view because sketchy people sometimes nick the goods off of the ground floor so if there's an added layer of protection, even if that might mean our laundry room will have extra sidegig for us to deal with, it's fine. Better a congested laundry room than lost items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.