Getting ready for the road-trip

We (AS, AR(e) hopefully, and me) are going on a roadtrip! To Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona and California and back. The plan is for me to work in the mornings, then drive and visit places in the afternoon. It won't be very different from our drive back in December honestly because we never got around to leaving the hotel room before 11.30-12 anyway, and between 12 and 2 I can always work with data on the phone which my laptop will connect to.

I'm excited, if a bit concerned about how the blogging situation might pan out. Because it's going to be rough writing 1000-2000 words after a day of 7 hours of working and 6-7 hours of being driven. Or maybe I can do it during work hours? Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.