Repotting and readjusting plants

 The day before yesterday I went to Target and finally got a couple of self-watering planters and a large sack of potting mix. Bought the three pots to circulation, and moved a couple of plants around.

The pothos plants I brought from VA right before leaving for Nepal had waited in water for six months. The roots were out but they weren't exactly thriving. And the spider plants I got two weeks ago had started rooting but they weren't doing too good either. Plus the other plant was getting kinda' droopy. Chinese money plant was waiting to start thriving.

So I put them all in new pots. Oh also the five pots of small plants that were surviving still from eight months ago but hadn't begun thriving yet due to not being replanted were replanted finally as well. Which means yes, a lot of plants are sharing the same pot, but that's going to work out alright I think. I'm getting a shipment of saucers in two days, four pots in the apartment will suddenly open up for use then. So a couple of plants will get their own pots.

Still in water: three pieces of pothos I got from PN's place this time around. Planted some in the soil but will wait for these to root before properly planting. The one plant from PN's place with large leaves is not doing so great, it will properly recover hopefully. And then one of the plants from Sb's place from Seattle is still in one of those containers but I don't care for it too much because it's kinda' yucky. If it thrives might give it some good place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.