That stupid cactus leaf torta also messed my stomach, and thus my sleep real bad

 So I told y'all about the torta I ate at Tacos Chukis which was extremely mediocre. Well update on it, it messed up my tummy bad, and also my sleep cycle since, so I've been unable to go to bed before 12 or one since that day, which means I'm back to my extremely unhealthy toxic awful cycle where i can't sleep at night, waste my time on the internet or tryna force myself to sleep, am totally useless at work due to lack of rest, and then sleep for the rest of the day, thus wasting the precious personal time I do have for me, the time I conspired so hard to get by putting myself in this situation. So yeah, that is not a great situation.

Never try the cactus leaf torta. or any torta in Seattle basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.