Oh have we talked about how I watch video-game plays on Youtube?

 I've been watching couple of funny youtubers play video games on youtube in recent months.

aussiedrongo is an age of empires streamer, and realcivilengineer does a bunch of games of which a bridge construction game is the most significant. I don't really care for the players or the scores, but the humor in the casts, and generally the entertainment value of somebody commenting over the gameplay.

But also, aussie's free-for-all outback octagon series part 2 that went on for a couple of months earlier this year was absolutely incredible. Really competitive and kept you on the edge of your seat through the course of the entire game. And there were so many unexpected upsets too!

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.