Deconstructed fritatas for lunch, volunteer-arboretum walk, dal-bread for dinner, sweet sleeps [Mon 19]

For lunch I threw together a couple of potatoes with spices, salt and a little bit of baking soda and a lot of oil into the air-fryer and fifteen minutes later yummy soft potatoes that while not crispy outside were great nonetheless. Ate that with eggs made with onion and cheese, and a mayo-mustard-horseradish compound sauce.

I wrote a bit after work, chilled, read, rushed to my walk, which was the volunteer-arboretum loop, a classic of mine. Felt good, like seeing an old friend after a long time. Listened to so many podcasts, and talked to friends on the phone.

It was a gloomy day, so felt good walking and sweating.

For dinner I took a big dollop of butter, fried two slices of bread in it, then dumped the rest with leftover dal, adding green onions on the top. It. Was. So.Tasty. Like. Insanely tasty.

Also I think this was the day I started with my lentil sprouts.

Perhaps it was the intense walk, or maybe it was my body adjusting to the weekday, but I fell very sleepy all of a sudden at 10.30 in the evening, went to bed and fell asleep immediately, quite a respite from my recent sleep situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.