Lost Lake Cafe: A review

 After two years of stay on CapHill I finally got around to doing Lost Lake Cafe for brunch. I'd gone there for snacks and dinners and latenight hangs -- it's known for being open for food until late in the night, but never for a brunch.

As I've already written before, the company of PG was great...great people, great conversations. I'd ordered the sandwich, the caprese salad and sandwich. The sandwich was fresh, cheesy, crispy, buttery, so very yummy. The salad was pretty good, nothing to complain about. I also ordered a pie and that was decent.

The prices in the place were extremely decent. Fourteen bucks an entree for brunch in this neighborhood of Seattle is a steal these days, so we must have paid like twenty bucks after taxes and tips. Which makes it one of the best deals...that's only slightly more expensive than a crappy burrito from the smelly sketchy burrito place couple of places up the block from Lost Lake.

Highly, highly recommended if you're around this part of the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.