Rice, tofu-tarkari and yogurt for lunch, interlaken-volunteer loop, I write a lot, fried rice with stringy sprouted lentils [Sun 25]

 Had rice and tofu tarkari that I cooked on the pan with asianish-sauces, plus yogurt because without meaning to the yogurt tarkari became to dry.

In the afternoon went for the interlaken-volunteer parks loop.

Came back home, wrote a lot lot of posts, like more than a dozen, probably twice that. Productive day in that regard.

In the evening I added kimchi and sprounts to rice and tofu from earlier, and made fried rice. Problem was the lentil sprouts got too stringy and stuck to teeth. Next time I'm doing it I'll remember to chop it to small pieces, or to not cook it to death at all so it still holds its moisture and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.