Review of Chilli's South Indian restaurant in U-District

 AS(Y) and I went to Chilli's South Indian restaurant on Friday night. Here's the review.

It's a cute little place that's likely more known for its rice dishes than Dosas. Because nobody besides the two of us had ordered dosas and they were enjoying there meal heartily. Not to say our meal was bad, for thirteen bucks, our potato-filled crepes from Southern India were filling, decently tasty and very well priced. The ambience was pretty nice, it's a small place, two servers, nothing exciting really. It's a place where you'd go eat, with your parents maybe when they came to visit you during semester.

I liked the ten percent discount we got for paying in cash. For two of us including appetizer, three entrees and tax and tips it was fifty five bucks after twenty percent tips. Pretty good place all things considered, I'd go again if I was looking for a decent fare, particularly from southern region of India. Their dosas are smaller than other places' but just the right amount for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.