Morning fruits, farmer's market, train to Chinatown and Daiso run, Samurai ramen lunch, chinese bakery and eat in the park, I write a lot [Sun 18]

Had an apple and a banana in the morning and felt like such an adult because I was combining different fruits in the same meal, guys!

Planned with AS(y) to go to chinatown for brunch but he took forever, so I headed out to the station, explored the farmer's market. If I hadn't been starving and going somewhere else I'd have bought a tonne of things there, but I was running late as it was already, so didn't buy anything.

At Chinatown I went into Daiso and checked if there was anything good...didn't find anything I needed immediately, that I also hadn't ordered off of temu. Which reminds me, my Temu order is arriving sometime this week or next and I'm pumped to see how that goes, willing to order a lot more if it works out. Though I bought something off of Target...their self-watering planters, and it does seem like Target and Temu are not that differently priced? Which is to say in certain matters the prices have near-equalized. I guess that's what capitalism is but I can't imagine who would rather buy off of Temu and pay target-level pricing. The target pots looked so much better too.

In any case, Arun and I had a grand old meal at Samurai ramen, walked around C'town for a bit, found a Chinese bakery where several different sweet baos were bought, we ate a few in the scupture park there.

Got home at five-ish, wrote a lot, read a bit, and went to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.