I stan Potbelly's: A review of my new-favourite sandwich chain in the whole wide world

 Yesterday I found on slickdeals that Potbelly's the sandwich place had a BOGO offer. Being a, shall we say a connoisseur of good offers, I took up the offer even though there was no plans to eat out yesterday.

And man, what a great decision that was!

At this point Potbelly's is by far my favourite fast food sandwich place. Comes very close to being the overall best sandwich place too! The bread was yummy in itself, the veggy sandwich I ordered had sufficient mushrooms, avocado and the rest, they toasted it just the right amount, and eating my first sandwich right there on the spot as it was warm gave me this incredible satisfying feeling that's hard to come by.

And all that for less than twelve bucks!

Oh wait, there's more! Because it was a BOGO deal, I got two sandwiches for the price.

The twist is, I ate half of the second sandwich right after getting home because I couldn't hold how good the meal was. In retrospect it was a poor choice because I napped all evening....didn't go on walks, didn't write, didn't attend the writing meetup I'd signed up for. Just ate and slept. And then woke up to eat the remaining half a sandwich and went to bed again. So basically all I ate yesterday was potbelly's sandwich(es) and fruits.

Loved it, so so much.

Imma a big Potbelly's stan now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.