Concert on the next block, not great for sleep

 Every year over pride month they have concerts playing in the next block in my neighborhood, they close the streets down and have hundreds, sometime thousands of people cheering for their favourite local and regional bands. Every so often, some large renowned artist or other shows up. I haven't gone to the concerts yet, in the two years I've stayed here, but I've enjoyed the post-event festivities a it in the past.

What I've realized is that without the double-glazed windows and this old apartment building, the noise control is not great. It's been rough going to sleep in the evenings. One would think with all this practice of sleeping in the neighborhood it'd have been better but nah, things are same old, disturbing and difficult.

Man I wish the apartment was better sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.