Low-key news, sprouty sandwich breakfst, walk to the arboretum, crossing the canal to UW, kayaking, sausage eggs and yogurt dinner, clean up apartment, writing [Sat 24]

 Followed news from the previous evening, to be disappointed partly for it not going anywhere. In the morning made sprout-oil-cheese-tomato salad and ate it between bread slices as brunch, surprisingly filling actually particularly if you add a real bit of oil and lemon juice.

Went to the arboretum for walk, figured I'd do my usual weekend route, but AS(y) called and we made plans to kayak, so I walked to the UW train station, took the train to U District, chilled at his place for a bit and came over to the kayaking place at UW. AR(e) and her friend from college came after a bit and we kayaked for 1.5 hours. The friend was going to airport straight after, and I was very wet so came home, changed, chilled, made sausage and eggs for dinner and ate with yogurt and brown sugar.

Cleaned up the apartment for a bit, watched tv and am writing this until 1.20 in the morning right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.