Yummy dal-bread lunch, volunteer park walk, seeing an old friend and missing another, multigrain rice with kimchi and eggs, passing out [Tue 20]

It rained all day long, except for the bit when I was out on a walk.

For lunch I had the yummy fried-bread-in-butter with buttery dal with green onions and gosh darn it tasted yummy!

In the afternoon I read a bunch, wrote a bunch, missed a friend's comedy event (even though he ended up not performing) and went on the standard walk but at 7.15 in the evening. Toojk three rounds of Volunteer park, and saw an old friend from college whom I've mentioned before and recently wrote a poem about.

Before leaving for the walk I'd left a mix of brown-white and quinoa rice on the cooker. For dinner I ate that with kimchi, eggs and til ko chhop. Again, never a bad decision with that.

The sprouts of lentils continued growing.

I passed out in the evening while writing or avoiding writing. It was mostly writing avoidance because I'd made big plans that'd never have been accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.