Productive day, new grocery store, rice-paper omlette, lunch at Tacos Chukis, cleaning the bedroom part one, gardening for hours, ready for vodcast? [Wed 14]

Work was super productive, figured the shit I'd been working on for two weeks. This, and the following two days will see me not have a second during work hours because I'm so occupied with actual work.

For lunch I had rice-paper omlette, it was alright, not as good as the videos make it look, but maybe I did it wrong.

In the day, after work I went to Grocery Outlet. I've written a review for that, but to summarize, unless I need cheap seltzer, and...uhh that's it I think, there's really no reason to bother going that far. It looks really sad. Limited options, not particularly cheap, looks really cheap, and uhhh not a great vibe overall.

On my way back stopped at Tacos Chukis because I was starving and needed to eat, no energy to make anything. Got the cactus leaf torta. Review's been out already, but it was extremely disappointing. I'll try the place again though, it's got potential.

In the evening I cleaned up my bedroom, and then spent like three hours gardening indoors, cleaning up the plants and watering them.

Got ready for the vodcast with topics, more research and the AI thing. I don't know when I'll be ready to put one out yet, but I'm getting closer for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.