So what happened to my comedy dreams anyway?

 It's...kind of...not...on...anymore.

That's the end of it. For now.

My friend and classmate from comedy class whose by-the-way wedding also I did get myself invited to and went during my Nepal trip is apparently really into the scene, and has planned to go on open mic-nights with his friend from grad school also into comedy scene. I've promised him that I'll go, if only to support, but who knows, inspiration and madness might strike, and I could give it another shot. Or two or three. Still looking for something interesting to do, some sort of class, or practice or group to form strong bonds, and an interesting take on the world. Use those creative cells into a field I'm uncomfortable with.

Which reminds me, should I join a swimming pool membership? I'm evaluating it, but I can't swim but if I don't try swimming I probably will never? I need a teacher ugh and they're so expensive.

Dance classes are a possibility but they scare the hell outta me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.